Spring is finally here and photos tagged with #IESabroad or @iesabroad on Instagram are budding everywhere! Blooming magnolia trees in Austria, exploring the blue city of Morocco, writing in the sand on the beach in Australia – these photos remind us why there is never a wrong season to study abroad.
Check out our Top 10 study abroad Instagram photos from March and April 2018, and be sure to tag your photos with #IESabroad for a chance to be featured in May!
1. AUSTRALIA | “Being given the opportunity to spend 4 months of my life away from home and in such beautiful places is so eye opening. Loving the Abroad life.” @schroeder.26, glad to see you are traveling while studying abroad in New Zealand!
2. AUSTRIA | “The magnolia trees are in full bloom in D.C., but I first fell in love with them in Vienna.” Doesn’t everything seem a little more magical when you study abroad in Vienna, @maggiecburns?
3. CHINA | “I had a great time sharing a few experiences of mine while abroad! It was great to see I could make some folks laugh while learning more about China.” Thank you @bpteamwork for being an IES Abroad Ambassador!
5. EU | “Studying abroad has given me so many things... opportunities to travel, to be a part of an awesome program learning all about the EU, and to see amazing views like this one!” @emmelyn, we are glad you chose to study abroad with IES Abroad!
7. JAPAN | The people you meet while studying abroad are just as important as the places you see abroad. Thanks for sharing your memories with us, @11yuzuki24!
8. MOROCCO | I bet the game “I spy with my little eye something blue” has to be hard while in Chefchaouen. Am I right, @hgeller120?
9. NEW ZEALAND | We think that tree could use some more water, what do you think, @tessvandecreek?
We want to see study abroad through your eyes! Hashtag your Instagram photos with #IESabroad to show us what you love about study abroad.