Calling all writers, photographers, videographers, and beyond: we're now accepting applications for the IES Abroad Correspondent Program for Summer 2018!
Share your one-of-a-kind study abroad or internship experience as a Correspondent, and document your adventures through:
Whether you’re looking to publicly blog about your adventure in the mediums listed above or correspond behind-the-scenes with a photography mentor, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Document your study abroad or internship experience
- Gain experience and exposure in your chosen medium(s) (writing, photography, videography, or other creative outlet)
- Build your résumé and LinkedIn profile
- Earn money for successfully meeting the requirements ($200 for semester, $100 for summer)
Correspondents are selected from a highly competitive applicant pool for meeting the following criteria:
- Writing, photo, video, or creative talent
- An interesting and honest voice/creative eye
- Accountability in meeting corresponding requirements
- Eagerness to share the IES Abroad student experience
HOW TO APPLY
Use the Correspondent application to tell us about yourself and your talents in one (or more!) of the mediums listed above.
DEADLINE EXTENDED: MONDAY, APRIL 23rd AT NOON (CST)
Questions? Please email [email protected].