Come Un Sole Rosso Acceso

Vasiljon Cobo
Photo with a nurse bull after watching a tiring footie game. Picture of a sculpture of a car chassis that reminded me of my father (he's a mechanic). Little collage with some of the cool bikes around Salamanca and a picture of a horse, because it's Spain. The park I walk by everyday with its ducks. Final score after the Zamora keeper smartly acts out his injury. Zamora on the counterattack. Main square decorated for Holy Week. A picture of the newer Law Department building where I have classes. My favourite piece of urban design in Salamanca, cylindrical bricks! The phenomenon of "lovelocks" has spread to Salamanca, too. View of a more modern part of Salamanca from my con.law class window. The Anaya square and palace where the Philology Department is situated/where I go to class! Another great piece of urban design found in a few Spanish cities, the "stramp"- a stair and ramp blend for all people. This just struck me as funny, seeing the arbitrary nature of this political graffiti. A view of old Salamanca from my host mother's childhood house. Another example of how Spanish people love manipulating trees. Sunrise view from my window.

These are just some pictures of things I found interesting or eye-catching around Salamanca. Unlike many of my albums the pictures where taken over a period of time, anytime I had my camera with me and thought I’d like to share something with people that haven’t been or studied here in Salamanca.