20+ Hours of Travel to Italy!

Kaitlin Sonday

Here was my long journey of traveling to Rome Italy for my study abroad trip all alone! I had a layover in Chicago for 6 hours and it was a LONG time till I finally reached Italy! Luckily, I met some really great people and had such a great time in Italy! I would 100% do it again and hope to do it sometime in the future! I started in Nebraska, went to Chicago, from Chicago I went to Germany and from Germany arrived in Italy! I was so exhausted because of the 7 hour time difference and later that night I barely got any sleep because of all the nerves of traveling across the country by myself! I was able to work on my computer a lot as well as video chat some of my friends from home to keep me occupied during my layovers. It was scary because once I got to Germany I had no data for 3 days until I was able to set it up! Overall, everything went pretty smoothly and I was able to get there without losing any of my luggage and once I got to my apartment I unpacked immediately to be able to relax for the rest of the night!

Kaitlin Sonday

<p>My name is Kaitlin Sonday, I love traveling, animals, and being with family and friends. I love sharing my experiences through social media, such as on my Youtube channel and Instagram. Photos and videos are so important to me because I love to be able to look back and have all the feelings and memories vividly come back.</p>

University of Nebraska - Lincoln
Lincoln, NE
Animal Science