Like the Romans Do

Ciao everyone! I am so excited to begin this journey of interning in Rome this summer and to be sharing it all with you primarily through my vlogs (linked below)! Entering this program I was filled with anxiety, excitement, and severe wanderlust. I had been abroad before for a couple weeks on a pilgrimage to Bosnia and Croatia, but besides that I have only travelled throughout the United States. When I arrived in Rome about a week or so ago, I was shocked. Our apartment is incredible, I met so many new friends, and I literally walk by famous monuments every day on my way to work! Not to mention the amazing food and culture. This video is only going to show a bit of my first week in Rome, including orientation, meeting new people, and our guided tour of the city! Loving my time here, and I cannot wait to share so many new "firsts" with you all. So much more to come.