Do you have the notes? A Guide to Playing in the HU Orchestra

by Elena

A few weeks ago, I had the honor of joining the Humboldt University Symphonic Orchestra for the Info-Probe (first info-rehearsal). And I would like to share with you some things I would suggest noticing if you are ever in this situation.

Weekend Destinations

by Sallie

Hello again! (but mostly hello to my parents because I think they’re some of the only ones that read this!) Barcelona has been so busy between midterm exams, papers, and presentations, but I have also been traveling and taking a lot of pictures that I’ve been excited to share.

A Reflection of New Zealand from My Couch

I seriously cannot believe I am writing this from my couch all the way in Massachusetts! After my wonderful road trip with my dad, we spent a few days in Australia and then jumped on the plan for the 20-hour trip home.

Victory Lap ft. My Dad

I spent my last two weeks in New Zealand on a South Island road trip with my Dad, here's some stuff we did!

The Tourist's Lament for Granada

The Alhambra. Gushing streams of tangled etches cascade down curling arches. Firm, blocked pillars hoist up a labyrinth across the ceiling.

Want To Experience the best of Nice? A Sunrise Run Along the Promenade des Anglais Is the Answer

by Maddy

Catching the sunrise on the Promenade is a must-have experience in Nice. And while the mere thought of exercising, especially while abroad, might make you groan, the best way to experience Nice’s famous sunny setting by the sea on a run. You will not only see the best that Nice has to offer but you will also feel your best while here.