ESSENTIAL London Transportation Guide

by Madison

I never had much experience with public transportation before London, but I’ve now mastered turning a six-minute walk to the tube station into a three-minute walk just to catch the next train. Here is a breakdown of the major types of transportation, a guide to using them, and any suggestions I have. I wish I had something like this before I came to London!

A Final Few Weeks in Auckland

by Isabelle

Finals have started at the University of Auckland! I’ve found that here, it is a much more intense period than it is in the US. All finals here are about 50% of the course, some being up to 75% – which I find to be an insane amount of pressure on a two-hour exam.

Island Hopping for Fall Break

by Jennifer

While the leaves are beginning to change color and brisk temperatures emerge at my home university, it has started to get warmer and rainier in San Cristóbal.

My Life in Rome: A Mid-Semester Review

by Maria

Life in Rome is completely different from what I was expecting, both in good and bad ways.

Living in a Wohngemeinschaft

by Zoe

When most people think of a homestay in Berlin, they think of a standard small apartment in the city with maybe one person, a couple, or a small family. They have a roommate-type relationship with the host family that requires limited interaction. I am having the opposite of a typical homestay experience. I live with eleven people. You read that right: ELEVEN.

Learning New Customs

by Tabitha

Hola amigos!