Error message

Could not retrieve the oEmbed resource.

Prepare for Takeoff, Destination: Paris

Madison Daubert

Hi! My name is Maddie, and I am currently studying Early Childhood Education and Special Education at Temple University in Philadelphia. I will be traveling to Europe for almost seven weeks, spending about two weeks each in France, Italy, and Spain. First, we are going to Paris, then Rome, and finally Madrid. This is my first time traveling to Europe, and I am super excited to be able to visit three beautiful cities and countries. I also do not know anyone in the program and know that they are from all over the United States. I cannot wait to meet everyone I will be traveling with. It has always been very interesting to me to see how people live every day in other countries and to see how it differs from my life in the states. I will be taking lots of videos and pictures while I am there as a way to remember all of the amazing experiences. Some of the things I will be bringing with me are: my GoPro to take videos, a journal to write about what we do each day, travel books about each city, my laptop for my classes abroad, and my passport, of course. I cannot wait to start this crazy adventure!