Best. Weekend. Ever. @ Amalfi Coast

Madison Daubert

A few of us decided to book a trip to the Amalfi Coast the second weekend we were in Rome. These are just a few highlight clips from our weekend, as well as some of our last nights in Rome. We stayed at a hostel in Sorrento, right on the water. On the first day of the trip, we went to Capri. We had to take a tram to get to the top of the mountain to take in the beautiful sights from the top of the mountain. We took a boat trip around the island and swam in the Blue Grotto. The next day, we traveled to Positano. While there, we rented a small boat and took a tour around the island. Our driver took us to a place where we could cliff jump, and we took full advantage of that! We spent the rest of the day relaxing on the beach and swimming. The day after, we took a bus to the top of Mount Vesuvius and hiked the rest of the way up the mountain. We took a bus back down the mountain to tour the ruins of Pompeii. Once back in Rome, we continued our last week with our regular classes and got to see the Vatican museums. We ended our two weeks in Rome with a group dinner where we all had either pizza or pasta.