Chinese class field trip to Disneyland! - Shanghai VLOG

5 Apr 2018

So my daily Chinese class here in Shanghai has been one of the best class experiences I’ve ever had. The main reason for this is because my teacher always made class so exciting and engaging. Even though the class was Monday-Thursday at 8:30 a.m. I was always excited to wake up in the mornings. Sometimes I would even wake up earlier to bike a few miles to school. After about four weeks of the best classes I’ve had in my life, our teacher had to resign because she was unfortunately too busy with other projects. The news of her resignation was devastating to my classmates and I, however, we all decided that there was no better way to send off our amazing teacher than to go to Disneyland. The day was filled with many adventures and useful language lessons. I believe the main reason we all loved our teacher was because we would learn so much throughout our classes and trips but it would never feel like a class. Maybe because of this, it was much easier for us to soak in all the information. You will be missed, thank you for the memories. 

Will