Freiburg Week 1 (Orientation, Black Forest)

Destiny Green

My second "vlog" is up !

I have a detailed run down of my first (and a half) week in Freiburg,Germany. I had orientation, classes, and some free time to explore the city and get to know the people in my program. As well as the oppurtunity to go on a very beatiful hiking trip to the Black Forest. Finished with a traditional German "Kaffee und Kuchen." If you want to see how my first week in Freiburg was then watch the video down below.

Next week we will be going on our first excursion to Berlin, Germany and Prague, Czech Republic! I'm excited to start working on some photos and videos from that trip. 

Check back next week for my next video, 

Bis zum nächsten Mal!

Destiny Green

<p>My name is Destiny! I am a Junior at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill aka "The University of National Champions" lol. I grew up in a multicultural African-American / German family as well as being a Military Brat. I think these two aspects influenced who I am today and I'm very grateful that I grew up in such a diverse family, as well as getting the opportunity to live all across different parts of the country. In my free time I enjoy photography, graphic design, listening to music, horseback riding, and spending time with family and friends (and my two dogs). Professionally, I aspire to be a Lawyer, focusing on some branch of International Law.</p>

University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
Military Brat
Philosophy