Berlin Trip (Vlog #3)

Ich war ein Berliner!!! 

As part of the IES Abroad EU program we get the opportunity to go on a lot of excursions across Europe that are included in our program and our courses/seminars.

Last week we went on our very first excursion, spending 3 days in Berlin and 2 days in Prague.  In this video, I show you some moments from our time in Berlin.

Unfortunately, I was not able to record everything that I wanted. Sometimes because of building and security restrictions and other occasions, there simply was not enough time to record the way I wanted.

Nonetheless, Berlin is an amazing city that is rich in culture. It really was an experience to be able to see so much history in literally every part of the city.

3 days was certainly not enough time to take in all the activities, museums , attraction, fun, and beauty that is Berlin . If you are in Germany,  Berlin is definitely a must see stop.  

I'll do a separate video on Prague and post that sometime this weekend. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

I'll see you all in my next video. 

Bis dann!