The Student Blogs section of our website is currently under maintenance and expected to be fully up and running by Friday. Our apologies for any unavailable pages in the meantime.

Wanderlust and City Dust

And so, we have made it to the last few weeks of my time in New Zealand.  After finals ended (to be fair - I only had one final that was essay based) I had a few weeks off for a bit of solo travel.  I ended up flying to Wellington for a few days, enjoying a few farewell dinners with our IES Abroad group and other friends I made along the way, and visiting my favorite Christchurch spots for the last time.  For the last two weeks I was in NZ, my cousin came to visit, and we went on a huge road trip all the way through the south island. We kayaked, explored Milford Sound, saw the Fox and Franz Josef Glaciers, and a whole lot more!  Hope you enjoy the first video of our travels south.