Swimming & Dribbling to Buenos Aires with These 3 Quick Tips!

Rikki Porter

I really enjoyed making this video. I see it as an introduction to who I am and what I like to do in the United States. I can’t wait to experience all of the fun activities that are in store for me and my fellow classmates in Buenos Aires! While packing I thought of some great tips that could be useful before traveling abroad. I also feel like it is necessary before you travel to look into the weather of the area where you are going to be staying. Packing for this trip made me realize that the day I was leaving was quickly approaching. Packing has never been a chore for me and I quite enjoy it. It gets me thinking of and prepared for all of the fun opportunities that I am going to experience. Packing early also allows me freedom to select the clothing that I will feel the most fashionable and comfortable in.

While traveling I enjoy going out with friends and exploring different cities. Buenos Aires I feel is going to be a great playground for this! Upon departure to Buenos Aires I was non-stop busy because I am currently moving into a new house. Somehow I still made it on the plane to Buenos Aires in one piece. I can’t wait to be immersed in the Argentine culture. Now for the long flight and many modes of transportation. Soon I will be on Argentine soil. Wish me luck and come follow me on my journey through the city known as “Little Paris”!

- Ciao Ciao Rikki