Aug 8 5:40am

So What Was The Point ?

Post by James Dolley

In this blog, I reflect on my first impressions of being back in the United States after spending 7 weeks in France and what this trip meant to me personally. I then talk about what I believe the point of study abroad in general is.

Aug 5 11:44pm

The Readjustment Period

Post by Ashton Diggs

I think most people will tell you that coming home after a study abroad experience is hard. I knew this, I believed it, but I didn't expect it to affect me this much. I didn't expect readjustment to be such a full body experience. I didn't know how much Sydney changed me until I wasn't there.

Aug 5 9:31am

5 Tips for Study Abroad

Post by Ashton Diggs

1. Act like a local, even if you do touristy things.

Aug 5 8:09am

There's No Place Like Sydney

Post by Ashton Diggs

As I'm packing up and preparing to leave tomorrow, there's an overwhelming feeling that my time here is incomplete.

Aug 4 8:05am

The Ways a City Can Change You

Post by Annika Rader

As I was in the cab, taking me to my fate of leaving Milan after over two months of being there, I was hit with one resounding feeling. I felt like I was mourning the loss of Milan and who I felt as though I became there.

Aug 3 9:25pm

Rambling and Reflection

Post by Sam Wherley

Sure, it’s a generic title, but dig beyond it. You’ve not come home quite the same as when you left; dig beyond the surface and small talk about your time abroad and reflect meaningfully upon how it will inform your ongoing existence.