Jul 15 1:14pm

A Sunset on Paris: An Interview with Me, by Me

by Jacques

Me, walking into a room wearing sunglasses and a sports jacket: Hey, thanks for having me here today, Jacques.

Jul 14 4:25pm

Benvenuti a roma!

by Madison

We have arrived in Rome! Our apartment was about a five-minute walk to Vatican city and centrally located. Our first week started off by taking a guided tour of the biggest sites in the city such as the Spanish steps, the Pantheon, and the Trevi fountain.

Jul 13 12:48pm

It Really Was Leaning

by Kate

Explore Florence and Pisa with Us! Beautiful Cities with Rich History and Breathtaking Art

Jul 13 9:49am

Reflections on My Time Abroad

by Addie

Thinking back on my time abroad, I am so glad I was able to participate in my program. I have not mentioned this before in any of my blog posts, but I actually was not super interested in going abroad. Weird, I know.

Jul 12 3:34pm

Learning About Berlin from Local Refugees

by Caroline

For the past couple weeks, I’ve been working on a research project on refugees in Berlin and the need for redesigned urban infrastructure to accommodate forcibly displaced people and families. Germany has the highest immigration rate, both total and per capita, in all of Europe.

Jul 12 2:23pm

How to See All of Madrid in Three Days

by Caroline

Some might say that buying two plane tickets and booking a hostel three days before a flight are irresponsible and rash decisions.