Go Out There and Get Yo Juice!

Nick Sheppard

Hola, chicos!

Getting to be in Madrid for a second semester has really given me an opportunity to appreciate parts of the city that I didn't notice the first time around. I'm walking around these here streets one day and I get to thinking, "Ya know, Madrid has some pretty gorgeous fountains”. More like manymanymany. SO many in fact that I thought to my-here-self that they need to be appreciated more.  No one talks about Madrid's fountains enough, dang it, so I thought it would be a fun project to make a music video showing off some of the city's more iconic water features and the plazas where they live.

The following is what resulted from this idea, and it sort of followed the original plan. There are some fountains, and big ones too (the fountains of Neptune and Cibeles, thank ya), but also Parque del Retiro, Puerta del Sol, the area around the Bilbao metro, the Museo del Prado, and then a random water fountain along the Paseo del Prado. All in all, it's half a tour of some famous Madrid sites and half ideas my friend Gillian and I thought of on the spot. So without further ado, please enjoy a little music video set to the oh-so-joyous and sunshine-filled masterpiece "Juice" by the modern icon and legend, the one and only—Lizzo.

Until we meet again,

Nick

Nick Sheppard

<p>Hiya, beautiful people! I'm Nick Sheppard: a guy who dances in public like it was his bedroom and sings as loud on the street as he does in the shower. I like my steaks medium rare, my go-carts fast, my mornings early, and my nails done. If you're looking for a hug and a smile, I'm your girl. But, <em>cuidado</em>, if you make me laugh, I am a cackler. I'm a firm believer in positivity and never, ever, never ever ever<br>saying "I'm tired". So listen up, children! You might just have a good time.</p>

University of Texas - Austin
Houston, TX
Government