Go out There and Get Yo Juice!

Hola, chicos!

Getting to be in Madrid for a second semester has really given me an opportunity to appreciate parts of the city that I didn't notice the first time around. I'm walking around these here streets one day and I get to thinking, "Ya know, Madrid has some pretty gorgeous fountains”. More like manymanymany. SO many in fact that I thought to my-here-self that they need to be appreciated more.  No one talks about Madrid's fountains enough, dang it, so I thought it would be a fun project to make a music video showing off some of the city's more iconic water features and the plazas where they live.

The following is what resulted from this idea, and it sort of followed the original plan. There are some fountains, and big ones too (the fountains of Neptune and Cibeles, thank ya), but also Parque del Retiro, Puerta del Sol, the area around the Bilbao metro, the Museo del Prado, and then a random water fountain along the Paseo del Prado. All in all, it's half a tour of some famous Madrid sites and half ideas my friend Gillian and I thought of on the spot. So without further ado, please enjoy a little music video set to the oh-so-joyous and sunshine-filled masterpiece "Juice" by the modern icon and legend, the one and only—Lizzo.

Until we meet again,

Nick