The Night Before

Post by Noa Solomon

Sitting here on my couch in my apartment in Manhattan, New York the night before my trip to beloved Barcelona, I am forced to contemplate all that I have faced to get to this point, and all that lies ahead. 

My fears:

Navigating Irish Cultural Differences

Post by Maya Reiser

After one whole week in Dublin, there are plenty of things that I have already been learning. While the Irish culture isn't too different from that of the United States, there are still many differences that I am working to adjust to.

Culture Shock and Reverse Culture Shock: Reflecting on My Time In Italy

Well, my study abroad journey has finally come to an end…and WOW am I sad. But also like, WOW was it amazing! Something had to be pretty great for me to now miss it so much, right? It's like they say, everything good must end.

A Letter to My Future Self, After Studying Abroad in Spain

Post by Nicole Stein

Studying abroad is exciting and terrifying. In anticipation of my adventure, I have so many questions. I decided to ask my future self to reflect on her journey abroad, and I will respond to these questions and more after my adventure comes to a close.

On Packing // Spiraling // Queerness // & COVID-19

Post by Anna Sverclova

Today, I bought 5 bottles of sunscreen.
I can’t stop frantically checking the packing list // my backpack // my suitcase // the pile of
clothes I have crammed in the corner for “later”–
           & I am realizing “later” is three days away.

I Went to Six FC Nantes Matches During My Semester Abroad

Post by Amanda Carrier

During my time in France, I found myself going back to the local stadium again and again to watch FC Nantes play. I enjoyed it so much that I went to six matches, and I definitely consider myself a fan of the team now!