Small Moments Whilst Studying Abroad (VIDEO)

Megan Curran
small moments abroad cover

As I embark upon my final days in Spain, I look back at all the great times I've had. Even though there have been lows here and there, the summer was still filled with so many core memories that I will remember forever. It's true what they say, you can make your money back later in life, but you won't always have the opportunity to experience and explore all the great places abroad. The memories you make and the people you meet will impact the way you live out the rest of your life. You will learn more about yourself than anyone could ever teach you.

Here is a video of just a couple of the small moments that I have experienced while being abroad. Studying abroad is more than the Instagramable moments. The people you meet, the food you try, and the culture you immerse yourself in all give you new aspects of life. Studying abroad has taught me to slow down and enjoy the little moments of life. In Spain, everyone works to live, not lives to work. The people there thrive from relationships and experiences and don't focus so much on success and status.