Dublin: It Might be More than Just Potatoes

Kirsten Mossberg

I'm about to dive in to Dublin (metaphorically speaking, I'm taking a plane).

I initially chose Dublin because of its vast literary history and lively arts scene, but it's mystery also allured me. I knew wherever I chose to go abroad, I wanted a feeling of instability. That feeling of apprehensive uncertainty after you take a leap, unsure when your feet will hit the ground or what kind of ground you'll even hit.

The more I thought about Dublin, the more my head wrapped itself around a fantasy: writing amongst the lush greenery and breezy coast, reading stacks upon stacks of literature in cozy cafes, gallivanting down cobblestone streets with new friends from all around the globe. Whether or not any of this manifests itself, I knew I had to hop on a plane and find out.

So all I have to say is "Dublin, dazzle me". I am game for everything so do not hold back. Give me the chance to take risks. Give me the space to grow. Give me the roads to a new home. 

Kirsten Mossberg

<p>I am a nerdy artist who loves to try anything and eat everything! I want my life to be filled with as many experiences as possible. I'm a writer, actor, video editor, visual artist, composer, scientist, and bonafide knitter. I'm happiest when I'm creating something, and one day I want to write and produce an animated series -- at least until the Food Network offers me a sweet gig as a judge on MasterChef.</p>

University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
Troy, MI
Performance