Barcelona's Top Sunset Locations

Post by Shane Young

1) Bunkers del Carmel

IMG_9907.JPG

A Foodie's Guide To Cape Town

There are many things that I wish I knew upon my arrival in Cape Town, one of which is very, very important. If you’re a foodie like myself, you know that one of the things that you need to know going into a new city is how to tear through it gastronomically. If you’re the type that plans lunch at breakfast and dinner at lunch like so many before us, this article is the one for you during your stay in Cape Town.

Who I Am When No One Is Watching (Part Two)

Post by April Bannister

When I left the United States in January, I was a clean slate. I lived in a new country, attended classes in a new education program, spent my free time with a new circle of friends. I could become anyone I wanted.

Inter Milano Soccer Game, Barry's Bootcamp in Milan, and Field Trips

Post by Jenny Qian

Finding a gym in Milan can be pretty tough. I spent weeks calling and visiting various gyms to find a well-priced place. Depending on your location, there may be a gym for a good price but are often not the best or the biggest.

The Last Week Itinerary: A List of Must-Do's

A week and a few days ago, I found out that my study abroad program was cut short, and that we were all required to go home. Now, I think we all have done a lot of talking about why, so I am sure you already know. But, what you don’t know is how I spent my last week.

The Quarantine Chronicle

Post by Jeanne Torp

It’s been a week since I’ve made my unexpected journey back to the United States. Besides being an unexpectedly early departure date, my feelings and my welcome home were much, much different than I ever expected them to be when I imagined them at the beginning of the semester.