How to see Strasbourg in one day!

Danielle Chait

Bonjour from France! 

Today my friend Doris and I decided to just hop across the border and visit Strasbourg, France! We woke up at 7:30 am bought tickets for a 9 am FlixBus and just went. We had no idea what to expect or what we were even going to do there, but we had the best time. Sometimes spontaneous adventures are the best ones. Here is a step-by-step list of what to do while in Strasbourg on a SUNDAY. 

Step one: Take a Flixbus to Strasbourg.

Step two: Marvel at the beauty of the city.

Step three: Find a carousel and immediately ride it 

Step four: Wish you booked a room in this Hotel because now you want to stay longer in Strasbourg

Step five: Find a bakery to buy a French Baguette to feel as French as possible!

Step six: Take this baguette, buy some cheese, and eat it for lunch in a pretty, little park

Step seven: Wish you lived in this very beautiful house on the river

Step eight: Find a duck and befriend it!

Step nine: Visit the amazing Strasbourg Cathedral

Step ten: Soak in this woman's presence

Step eleven: Go to Amorino and get the yummiest flower icecream of your life

Step twelve: Eat it fast because it melts quickly!

Step thirteen: Stroll down the Rhein

Step fourteen: Stumble upon this Barbie statue created by Flore Sigrist

Step Fifteen: Continue to walk aimlessly around Strasbourg and enjoy your last few hours there

Step sixteen: Go to the Musée des Beaux-Arts de Strasbourg and look at all the incredible art. Plus it's free on Sundays!

If you follow these steps, you are guaranteed an incredible trip to Strasbourg. Have fun!

Danielle Chait

<p>Hello! I am Dani and I speak 5 languages! I am a dancer, modern dance specifically, and have been dancing since 4 years old. As cheesy as it sounds, dance has always been my emotional and creative outlet. I LOVE photography and graphic design (photoshop, etc). I want graphic design to be my career. I love living a healthy lifestyle by hiking, eating well, and practicing self-love. I am just trying to experience life to the max and I know that studying abroad will help me do that.</p>

University of Puget Sound
San Diego, CA