First Week in France: Castles, Cats, and Ciabatta

by Joseph

It’s been a bit more than a week since I arrived in France, and I have so much to talk about I barely know where to begin.

Conditions of Being a Foreign Language Student Abroad

by Jeanne

It’s truly amazing to see how quickly you can adapt to something. But it’s surely not a thing that comes easily, which I am learning very quickly as I finish out the month of January in Paris.

A Review of Week One

by Jeanne

The wait is over and I’ve finally begun my semester abroad in Paris. The first week has flown by faster than I could have imagined with some interesting additions (both expected and unexpected).

The Beauty of the Day Trip

by Morgan

When you’re spending months at a time in a new country, it would be ridiculous not to travel. When I pictured studying abroad a few months ago, I imagined jetting off to a new country every weekend.

Recap of My First Week in France

by Claire

A week ago today, I found myself in France for the first time in my life, and after seven days in this country, I’m certain that it will not be the last time.

Some initial anecdotes on life in Ecuador

by Brendan

From the balcony of my room in Tumbaco, Ecuador, I can look west and see the city of Quito nestled snugly in the shadow of Volcán Pichincha.