A Day in the Life of a Virtual International Intern

Post by IES Abroad

We checked in with one of the Virtual Internship Program participants to see what a day in the life virtually interning 'in' London looks like. Jessica F.—a Lehigh University student who's majoring in Finance and Mechanical Engineering—shared her day with us. 

[Global Leadership SerIES] - Dr. Gregory D. Hess Shares the 3 U's of Leadership, Learning from Failures, and More

Post by IES Abroad

We interviewed IES Abroad President & CEO, Gregory D. Hess, Ph.D. Greg talks about what global leadership means to him, qualities a global leader should possess (hint: they all start with the letter "u"), his own leadership experience, and the global leaders he admires most.

Aug 26 9:58pm

IES Abroad 2020 Correspondent of the Year Interview

IES Abroad: Since your semester ended (virtually speaking), what have you been up to? And what are your plans for fall and moving forward?

Future-Focused Friday: Things That Inspired Us to Keep Momentum this Week

Post by IES Abroad

This activism-centered edition of our Future-Focused Friday newsletter features students, staff, and alumni who have carried on the belief of our founders: that study abroad can be a catalyst for peace.

Yokohama, Tokyo-Edo Museum, Ghibli Museum, and Departure

Post by Pablo Cisneros

Hello,

My name is Pablo Cisneros and welcome to part three of my series of blogs from studying abroad in Tokyo. I want to highlight my favorite experiences from Japan and inspire students to study abroad.

Yokohama

13 Students' Perspectives on the Study Abroad Courses Now Offered Online

Post by IES Abroad

We asked our Ambassadors (alums of IES Abroad programs who love to share their experiences with prospective students) what they enjoyed most about the courses they took abroad to help inform you about your course options for IES Abroad's Virtual World DiscoverIES program.