Yokosuka Adventure!

So, I'll be real, Tokyo has been way too cool to be keeping up with planning videos and actually shooting, editing, and exporting them. Sorry everyone! But here we are, in this, my most recent upload, I recap some time spent away from the city center of Tokyo, as my friends and I venture out into the areas of Yokosuka and Kawaguchi. In Kawaguchi, one of the villages at the base of Mt. Fuji, we spent the night in a tradional Japanese inn, known as a ryokan. The room came complete with tatami mat floors and futons for us to sleep on, and yukata for us to wear so we can feel like the obnoxious Westerners we truly are. (Pro-tip: if you go out around the town wearing said yukata, don't be surprised when the locals notify the police of your loitering!) Regardless of our historically clothed misadventures, we next set our sights on seeing a piece of the United States in Japan, as we headed out to Yokosuka to visit the US Navy base and somewhat Westernized town that resides next door. We ate at a delicious all-you-can-eat restaurant https://goo.gl/maps/x8e3fiPkJsk and then tried to go to the local onsen.... to which we may or may not have ever made it! Instead we walked for hours and saw some of the more average Japan, which was quite the learning experience in and of itself. Oh well, all's well that ends well. 

Thank you very much for watching, and as always have a good one. 

My personal channel, A Gator Abroad can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhyc6odnDqTSa4wANxKITg

Follow my life on instagram: @patrick_moorhead