Adjusting to a Mediterranean Lifestyle

Post by Taylor Quinn

My time in Nice so far has been nothing short of a dream. It’s only been three weeks, but I’m in love with the city and everything it has to offer. Before arriving in Nice, I had plenty of worries about making friends, the language barrier, or general mishaps.

Only The Beginning, Milan.

I've officially been in Milan for a little over a week, and while that isn't much time to experience a brand new city, I already feel a sense of belonging and home. Things are picking up and even though my life in Milan, Italy has just begun, I am already so excited about my future here — here's a sneak peek into how in just one week, this trip has already turned out better than I ever imagined.

Last Week Before Berlin

Post by Defne Egbo

I am officially one week away from flying to Berlin for the IES Berlin - Metropolitan & Urban Studies program, so what better time to show you how I've been getting ready for my upcoming German adventure! 

My Newfound Love of Tapas 

Post by Noa Solomon

Upon my arrival to Spain I was very eager to immerse myself in all things Spanish cuisine. I would consider myself a food connoisseur.

Studying Abroad Made Me Realize How Much I Love Home

Post by Amanda Carrier

Studying abroad in Nantes, France was an exciting, unique experience that I am endlessly grateful for. Now that I have been back home for a few weeks, I have been reflecting on this past semester and what it means to me. One of the recurring thoughts that I keep coming back to is that studying abroad made me realize how much I love home.

Student Voices: How My Summer Internship in London Led to a Career

Post by IES Abroad

Carson Addington interned through IES Abroad London in Summer 2017 and hasn't look back since - really! Read his story to learn how his IES internship led to a full-time career.