A Reflection of New Zealand from My Couch

I seriously cannot believe I am writing this from my couch all the way in Massachusetts! After my wonderful road trip with my dad, we spent a few days in Australia and then jumped on the plan for the 20-hour trip home.

Victory Lap ft. My Dad

I spent my last two weeks in New Zealand on a South Island road trip with my Dad, here's some stuff we did!

The Tourist's Lament for Granada

The Alhambra. Gushing streams of tangled etches cascade down curling arches. Firm, blocked pillars hoist up a labyrinth across the ceiling.

Want To Experience the best of Nice? A Sunrise Run Along the Promenade des Anglais Is the Answer

by Maddy

Catching the sunrise on the Promenade is a must-have experience in Nice. And while the mere thought of exercising, especially while abroad, might make you groan, the best way to experience Nice’s famous sunny setting by the sea on a run. You will not only see the best that Nice has to offer but you will also feel your best while here.

Trains, Trams, and Buses, Oh My! A Guide to Public Transportation In Nice

by Maddy

Finding your way in a new city can be tough, especially if you have never used public transportation before. However, with the help of this guide, figuring out Nice’s extensive public transportation system will be a breeze.

Finding Nuance: “30 Years Peaceful Revolution - The Fall of the Wall”

by Elena

In so many European cities, one feels the history while walking down the narrow streets, climbing up stone steps - worn by hundreds of years of treading feet, or admiring the architecture that took generations to complete.