Sep 22 12:59pm

My First Impression of Amsterdam: A City Easy on the Eyes

Post by Emma Basco

Bikes on bikes on bikes. An organized mountain range of bicycles, from the shiny and new to the chained and rusted, piled beside the train station.

Sep 14 6:05am

It’s only been . . . one week?!

Post by Mia Anzalone

If you're at all nervous about what your first few days in Rome will look like, don't be. I’ve already learned so much in the little time I’ve been here that I can’t wait to see how much I experience in the next few months. On a side note, I might be crazy, but I also think I’ve mastered saying ‘Ciao!’

Sep 12 5:23pm

Flight to Dublin and Overview of Week One

Post by Zuni Rubio

My flight to Dublin was stressful starting from midnight the day before when I checked my email and found a canceled flight. Here I share a fraction of what week one looked like and two things that I learned.

Sep 12 2:26pm

Arriving in Berlin: The Ugly Realities of International Travel

Post by Kassidy Witt

I have been in Berlin for almost two whole weeks now, and I think the city is unhappy about that. 

Sep 12 11:13am

Depression Abroad: The Inside Scoop

Post by Isabel Pineo

These days depression seems to be everywhere, especially on college campuses. For those of us who have or know someone who has depression, the idea of facing this struggle far from home can seem daunting. I am here to tell you, from personal experience, that studying abroad with depression is not only possible but can actually aid you in your healing process.

Sep 12 9:14am

Andy’s First Four Day’s in Italy

Post by Andy Jacobs

Hi everyone! 

I hope you are all safe, happy and healthy.