1) The Barceloneta sunset is one I will never forget, I have countless memories in this city and they always end in the same amazing sunset
2) Over the course of the fall semester I have met more amazing people than ever, all relationships that I am happy to say I will continue to keep in the future.
3) As I am beginning to make my transition from Barcelona back the cold temperatures in Massachusetts the biggest surprise was to come home to a yard full of snow and a snowman happy as ever.
4) Looking over the amazing city of Barcelona with all of its glory and only a few days left I am filled with so many emotions, mostly sad and anxious, as I never want to leave Barca!
5) As I walked into my house the Christmas decorations fill every room and so does my family, making the transition much easier than I had thought it would be.
6) Out of all of the changes I have experienced in Barcelona my dog is one motivation I have to come home. Her name is Lucy and I have missed her on my last 4 month journey. It is good to be home.
More Blogs From This Author
<p><span style="color: rgb(29, 29, 29); font-family: Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; background-color: rgb(237, 237, 237);">Whats up! My name is Evan Deschenes I'm a junior studying new media and studio art at the University of Maine Orono. Aside from school I love the outdoors, from hiking to snowboarding and everything in between I'm all about exploring. When not doing physical activities I am soothing my ears to the sounds of Phish and The Grateful Dead. I love expressing my adventures through photography and I hope my posts can give you a look into the amazing experience in Barcelona that I am having!</span></p>