FINAL DAY in Nantes!!

Emily Macdonald

I can’t believe I’m posting about my final day in Nantes, France. People always told me study abroad flies by, but it’s hard to comprehend that until you personally experience it. I wanted to document my final day for all of you because I spent it with some amazing friends, doing things I love in Nantes. I had to say goodbye to the IES Abroad building, which was harder than I thought. I spent every day in that building for four months, so it became a huge comfort place for me. Nantes really did become home. I am so grateful for this incredible experience, something I will talk about more in my final blog post. I hope this video brings a smile to your face and brings you back to the happiest memories from your life. This chapter of my life has ended, but that doesn’t mean this location and these people won’t come back later in the book of my life. I will forever remember these four months. Thank you IES Abroad for giving me an opportunity to learn, love, and experience everything France has to offer.