Jul 30 3:37pm

London Abroad Recap: How Study Abroad Impacted Me

Post by Eli Mccoy

After spending the summer in London, it was somewhat difficult returning to the reliable cornfields of Indiana. After seven weeks in another country there was certainly a culture shock coming back and getting used to living in America again.

Jul 29 1:30pm

An Open Letter to Students Considering Study Abroad: 'Remember your dreams and push your boundaries to reach them'

Whether you’re shy and scared or outgoing and excited like me, you need to study abroad because you owe it to yourself to take the opportunity to grow and follow that passion.

Jul 27 1:34pm

Top 10 things to do in Barcelona

Post by Ellie Carter

I have yet to run out of things to do in Barcelona and I only have a couple of days left in this amazing city.

Jul 22 2:31pm

Fish & Chips & More: Food in London

Post by Eli Mccoy

Talking about the best foods, the weirdest foods, and the cheapest foods in order to help those that come here for the first time. Also included are some tips on places and ways to get food if you're not trying to break the bank while spending time here.

Jul 20 3:15pm

How To Support Your Student While They're Abroad

Post by IES Abroad

Spending a semester abroad can truly be a life-changing experience for your student. It fosters personal and academic growth that can only be experienced by stepping out of the familiar, and into something new.

Jul 17 11:23am

5 Reasons to Study Abroad in Barcelona

Post by Ellie Carter

I could go on for hours talking about how amazing my experience is and how much I truly love this city and never want to leave. So if you are looking for a reason to study abroad in Barcelona, here are five great ones!