Back to School!

Clayton Kovich

Back to school!

For the second week of mid semester break I was lucky enough to have my wonderful parents visit. I was able to show them Auckland, and all the places I go daily. We also rented a car and were able to visit the filming location of the Shire in the Lord of the Rings movies. We also went to the surfing capital of the north island, got to a few hot pools and waterfalls, and we also got to go caving, walking through water and rocks to see beautiful glow worms. It was nice having real food and taking a break from ramen for a couple weeks. But now we are back, so it’s back to quick meals and essays. Blegh. But so far so good with classes, I just have to keep reminding myself 70% here is a B! I always panic when I get my marks! Check out Facebook for some photos, and my post of my most recent poem I wrote in Waitomo (in a haunted hotel of the likes of The Shining, no less!). I hope you enjoy, and I hope things are going as well for you, wherever you are!

Kia Ora!

Clayton