My Life in Rome: A Mid-Semester Review

by Maria

Life in Rome is completely different from what I was expecting, both in good and bad ways.

Living in a Wohngemeinschaft

by Zoe

When most people think of a homestay in Berlin, they think of a standard small apartment in the city with maybe one person, a couple, or a small family. They have a roommate-type relationship with the host family that requires limited interaction. I am having the opposite of a typical homestay experience. I live with eleven people. You read that right: ELEVEN.

Learning New Customs

by Tabitha

Hola amigos!

What I Love About Italy and What I Miss About the US

by Matthew

Now that it is November, I have been in Italy for over 2 months! The time has gone by so fast and I have gotten to see and experience some incredible things. I thought I'd share my experience on what it's like to live in a foreign country for what I believe to be a significant amount of time.

3 Countries, 2 Bags, 1 Me — My Big Solo Trip

by Betsy

This is my attempt to neatly pack six days, six busses, four nights spent in hostels, three countries, a million steps, a few too many euros, 810 phone photos, and 1,279 camera photos into a several-hundred-word post to release to the internet about one of the craziest weeks of my life. It’s not going to be easy, but hey, neither was the trip itself.

10 Metro Commandments

by Christella

One of the benefits of living in Paris is how easy it to get anywhere within the city; There are buses, trains, Ubers, taxis, motorcyclists and my personal favorite, the metro.