Semester/Year/J-Term Need-Based Financial Aid
Up to $5,000 for semester/academic year; $500 for J-Term
- Fall/Academic Year Deadline: May 1
- Spring/Calendar Year Deadline: November 1 (includes J-Term)
Open to students who apply to and attend an IES Abroad semester, academic year or J-Term program.
- Attend a private college or university that is a Member or Associate Member of the IES Abroad Consortium.
- Currently receive financial aid from your home school. The home school must have a policy of transferring at least 75% of home school aid to IES Abroad.
- Standard programs only. Customized programs are not eligible for IES Abroad financial aid.
- Upload a document detailing your financial aid package (e.g. Student Aid Report, financial aid award letter, etc.) or the IES Abroad Student Aid Profile form completed by your financial aid office to the Need-Based & Donor-Funded Aid Application.