Kathryn M. Moore Need-Based Scholarship
- Fall/Academic Year Deadline: May 1
- Spring/Calendar Year Deadline: November 1
Dedicated to IES Abroad’s mission to develop global competency among today’s students, Dr. Kathryn M. Moore has given many years of service by serving as an IES Abroad Board Member. Most recently, she served as Chair of the Board for two terms.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Enroll in a semester or full year IES Abroad program.
- Attend a member or associate member school of the IES Abroad Consortium. In addition, your school must transfer at least 75% of institutional aid for study abroad.
- Have an expected family contribution (EFC) of $30,000 or less.