Kathryn M. & Dan E. Moore Endowed Scholarship
- Fall/Academic Year Deadline: May 1
- Spring/Calendar Year Deadline: November 1
Dedicated the IES Abroad’s mission to develop global competency among today’s students, Dr. Kathryn M. Moore has given many years of service by serving as an IES Abroad Board Member. Most recently, she served as Chair of the Board for two terms. The Dan and Kathryn M. Moore Endowed Scholarship is a further show of commitment to provide financial assistance to student(s) participating in one (or more) of IES Abroad’s study abroad programs and who currently is a student in good standing at a U.S. land grant institution.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Enroll in a semester or full year IES Abroad program.
- Attend a land grant university.
- Have an expected family contribution (EFC) of $30,000 or less.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.3 (out of 4.0).