When it comes to full-time summer internships in Australia, Sydney is where it's at! Here's why:
- An internship in Sydney puts you in the largest city in Australia, meaning you'll be exposed to myriad cultures, industries, and build a large professional and personal network while interning abroad.
- You can work at the most quintessentially Aussie internships possible like a surf school on the world-famous Bondi Beach or a Sydney Harbour cruiseline.
- It might be winter in the southern hemisphere, but it's still perfect weather for exploring Taronga Zoo, climbing the Harbour Bridge, taking a ferry to Manly, enjoying Vivid Sydney light festival, and so much more.
- While it might be half a world away, Sydney is truly the best of both worlds. Sydney is a business capital of the Asia-Pacific region, but also in proximity to amazing natural wonders like the Great Barrier Reef and Uluru. From city to sea, Sydney's got you covered!
- When else can you make the decision to live, work, and study this far away from home in this cool of a city?
Need more convincing before you apply? Check out the Sydney Summer - Internship video below!