The Never Ending Travel Day!

Hello again!

In this video, I finally travel to New Zealand! It was one of the longest days of my life with a total of three flights and about 20 hours. 

I left Chicago around 4pm and then landed in Los Angeles around 6pm. After wandering around LAX, (which is a huge airport) I eventually saw the sign for my Air New Zealand flight! I was very excited because ahead of me was a 16 hour flight. I would like to give a shoutout to those little TV screens that they have on overseas flights because that saved me. I spent the most of my flight watching the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. I was going to the place they filmed it, so I wanted those movies fresh in my mind.

When I landed in Auckland, it was about 6 in the morning and I was very disoriented. Nevertheless, I got off the plane, grabbed my bag and headed to customs. To be honest, I was so jetlagged to realize the fact that I actually made it to New Zealand! I made it, and I am so excited for the adventure that’s ahead of me!

Happy Travels,

Veronica