Half Way There!

Noa Solomon

I have officially reached the half way point of my journey!

Writing those words are so surreal to me. Here's a short video that gives a glimpse of what I have experienced thus far on my journey. It shows all of the places that I have traveled so far with my friends, but I still have so much more to come. 

I have definitley been living and learning while on all of my vacations. Something I have really been trying to work on is my budgeting skills. It's definitley not a walk in the park being a college student that has a tight budget but I am here to say that it is doable if you just put your mind to it and not shop at every place you go to, I promsie you don't have to!! 

I've also had to pick up the art of packing light, and I'm the queen of having a bag be over 50 pounds at the airport... 

I have resorted to packing everything into my backpack as to miss the additional 50 euro charge on any roller suitcase. 

Oh! And I have been traveling with a not-so-great phone plan, which basically only allows me service when I have access to wifi. Again, it is doable and not as duanting as it sounds. I also rely a lot on my friends when it comes to directions and all of that good stuff.

All in all, it has been such a blast, It still feels so surreal that I am here and actually doing the thing that I have been talking about for years. It's incredible, tiresome, comical, rewarding, impactful, and all things crazy and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I'm trying to journal more and reflect on all of my journeys so I can fully be able to remember everything I am doing. 

Life is good!

Noa Solomon

<p>Noa Solomon is an avid sports enthusiast, foodie and animal lover. She studies at the University of Wisconsin as a Journalism major where she excersises her passion for writing, as well as double minoring in sports communication and special education. She was born and raised a city girl, coming from the big apple itself, Manhattan, New York. She studied at the Professional Performing Arts School in Times Square as a drama major for 7 years and continues to participate in acting as much as she can. She was just featured in the 90s teen comedy film Generation Wrecks as Brittney Pratt this past September.</p>

University of Wisconsin - Madison
New York CIty, NY