Adios!!

Michelle Saylor

As the semester comes to a close, it’s sadder to say goodbye than I had previously thought! During this final week, I wanted everyone to be happy and focus on that, rather than wallowing in the sadness of leaving. This semester has taught me so much about myself, the world, and so much more. I am so grateful to IES Abroad for giving me this experience in such a lovely city in an incredible country.

Since you guys have been hearing from me all semester, I figured it's time to get some new voices in here. If you’re at home reading this because you know me, here are some other perspectives on why Granada is so great. If you’re at home reading this because you’re thinking about going abroad (specifically to Granada), here are a couple current students who wanted to share why they were happy today in Granada.

I will surely miss this place and these people. Granada will now always have a special place in my heart, for it lead me to some wonderful people, some hardy laughs, and a whole lot of butchered Spanish. Thank you, Granada, for all of this and so much more. I can’t wait to see you again soon.

Michelle Saylor

<p>I love to laugh and think that's sometimes the best medicine. I spent this past summer dissecting human brains in a lab and the summer before that being an over-night counselor for eighteen twelve-year-old girls. I love to produce music and foster dogs. I took psychophysics class my very first semester by mistake (the pre-requists were calculus and physics: neither of which I had taken so it's still unclear who let<br>me into that class) which was truly the hardest class of my life but I stayed in it the whole semester and worked harder than I ever previously had and wound up doing well - still proud of that one! There are a lot of parts to me, and I'm happy to keep figuring them all out!</p>

Brandeis University
Needham, MA
Health Studies