Ready for London!

Kimberly Taylor

I am still in shock that I’m leaving for London tomorrow! As my classmates can attest, I have been doodling all sorts of countdowns for this day for months. I’ve just gotten comfortable back at home with my parents for the summer, but my biggest summer adventure is about to begin. I’ve always wanted to live in London, and these next six weeks will give me a taste of what it’s like to live in the UK. I’m sure that my obsession with British culture will only grow in the next few weeks as I drink in the lifestyle, accents, opportunities, and culture throughout London and some of England. I’ve lived in Dallas all of my life, so I am always looking for a new adventure to adapt myself to. Let the adventure begin!

Kimberly Taylor

<p><span style="color: rgb(29, 29, 29); font-family: Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; background-color: rgb(237, 237, 237);">Kimberly Taylor is a junior at Trinity University in San Antonio and is majoring in Psychology and minoring in Art and Art History. In the future, she would like to be a clinical psychologist focusing in the eating disorders field. She comes from Dallas, Texas and is beyond excited to begin her studies and live in London over the summer. On campus, Kimberly can be found working with Alpha Phi Omega, a co-ed community service fraternity, campaigning for human rights with Amnesty International, and promoting political activism with the Trinity Progressives. Otherwise, she enjoys jamming to music, baking, or goofing off with friends. She has been to Costa Rica and Belize for mission trips and has visited Europe before with her family. She is very much looking forward to absorbing the culture of London this summer!</span></p>

Trinity University