A Trip Down Les Corts

I have had a rough past few days, so naturally I picked myself up, walked around my neighborhood Les Corts, and started taking random footage to get my mind off of things. Once I got back to my apartment, I challenged myself to make a short little video and this was the result. Les Corts is located right by Camp Nou. Videos simply don't do the area justice. While it is located 35 minutes by metro from IES Abroad, it's not too touristy, has a lot of beautiful murals, great restaurants and shops, and overall is a very safe and nice place to live. The audio comes from Sarah Bondlin's Live Awake meditation series, and I thought it was contemplative and fitting. This short video is less of a vlog and more of a preview of where I live, necessary filmmaking practice for myself, and a form of creative expression. Hope you enjoy!