Post Semester Photo Set

Well, I’ve been home for over a week now and today is Christmas Day. My sleep schedule is still all wacky. I don’t know it I would say I’m jet lagged, but everything is a bit weird regardless of what word you want to use. I start feeling tired around 1 or 2 pm and some days I get so tired I feel sick by around 8 or 9 pm. I know I just need more time to adjust, but it really is not a fun way to spend my first bit of time back home.

It was so good to see everyone from back home. My boyfriend picked me up at that airport, it was wonderful. And of course, seeing my parents again, all my friends from home, and also my kitty cat! I didn’t realize just how much I missed my own bed until I was in it again. So cozy and comfy.

I have caught myself accidentally speaking French when trying to say something quick to someone or forgetting words in English, being left with only the French equivalent. I also am very forgetful and distractible, but I think that’s more due to my residual jet lag. I’m picking myself  up and getting ready for next semester already. Time for a new adventure. Allons-y!