10 cities in one = Tokyo

Kristie Le

Whatever station I get off within Tokyo subway system, I will expect to find a totally different environment and mood around me everytime. Feels like every part of the city is unlike any other part of the city. It also feels I'm traveling while traveling but not actually. Kind of confusing, isn't it? But one thing I can't deny is that Tokyo is a worthwhile place to experience. I personally dislike crowded cities aka New York, however with Tokyo, that didn't seem to be the case. If I could describe Tokyo in a phrase, it would be a broken bee hive as street are ALWAYS filled with thousands of people crossing the streets, chatting up down the sidewalks, moving in groups. 

Instead of a deep analysis of a certain experience, or an observation that is supposed to carry some kind of meaning, I will dedicate this small post to simply an admiration for the beauty and diversity within conforming Japan, the blooming sakura tree within the boundaries of Japan's conventions.