Next Stop La Madre Patria, Barcelona, Spain

ESTEFANY MARIA

Barcelona was amazing! I am so glad that I went there. Barcelona has many things to offer from laying on the beach to going to the markets in the Ramblas Blvd. I spent 3 days in Barcelona and I did so much. First I went to park Guell and to the Gaudi Museum. That was really awesome. The park has a stunning view of Barcelona and the Gaudi museum was spectacular and clearly showed his style and way of thinking. I then went to the beach. WOAH! Beautiful, amazing, stunning, gorgeous all words I could use to describe the beach and its boardwalk. But what I liked the most was the vibe, it was very chill and peaceful. The next day I went to the Sagrada Familia and that was like a slap in the face. I have never seen such a different church in my life. You can see the uniqueness of his style in the towers of the church, the tall pilasters, and the outside of the church. Truly impressive, a must see for everyone.

Next stop…..Roma, Italia!