Last Days In Dublin

Margaret Anderle

As my final days wind down in Dublin, I've been taking time to appreciate all of the places I have come to know and love this semester. This has included several long runs to the beach and walking around downtown taking in the sights of the city for my last few days. I have had the opportunity to see so many beautiful things this semester, but even with all of the places I went, Dublin is by far the most special. I am so lucky to have lived in such a beautiful country for almost five months, and to have spent my time in the company of such great people. Saying goodbye to Dublin and Ireland will not be easy, but I know that one day I will return. 

Sunset in Dublin off of the back steps to our house.

The front gates of Trinity after I completed my last final exam. 

My favorite building at Trinity, the Museum Building, in bloom.

A beautiful day on the River Liffey.

My friends and I hiking in Howth, just outside Dublin (photo courtesy of Maggie McNally).

Sunrise at Sandymount Strand, the beach a short run/walk away from my house.

Margaret Anderle

<p>I am a student studying history, political science, and international relations at the University of Rochester, interested in pursuing a career in law and politics. I love to travel, read, and go on new adventures, the next of which is my semester abroad in Dublin, Ireland studying at Trinity College. I like to express my thoughts and opinions through photography and blogging, and have organized my class structure such that I am always learning new things about the world around me. I think its important to look at our past to formulate positive change for the future, and I hope that with experience in politics and history I can hope to contribute in a positive way to the world around me, wherever my adventures may take me.&nbsp;</p>