Pammukale OMG!

ESTEFANY MARIA

This past weekend  I went to Izmir and Pammukale! The city of Izmir is located in the Northwest of Turkey. It is a beautiful city thats by the sea. Pammukale is a small town by Izmir that has beautiful hot springs. The are nicknamed “cotton castles” because of its white color. Below are some pictures of Pammukale.

Getting to Pammukale was quite simple, first we went flew to Denizli from Ataturk Airport and then took a shuttle to Pammukale. The next day we took a bus to Izmir.

Pammukale gets a lot of tourists, mainly asians from Vietnam, South Korean and China. In Izmir I actually tried Korean food for the first time! I had Bibimbap and it was amazing. I was amazed that Pammukale had Asian restaurants, in Istanbul there are very few restaurants that are non-Turkish. Eating South Korean food in Pammukale was definitely one of the highlights of my trip.