We dared you not to fall in love with Rio—now it’s your chance to find out why! We are now accepting applications for our Study Brazil Program in Rio starting in Spring 2013.
This exciting new program will leverage Brazil’s rich history and culture, the academic excellence of the local universities, its booming economy, and the unmatched opportunities for living and learning in one of the world’s most beautiful and fascinating cities.
Program highlights include:
- Up to $5,000 in scholarships, more than any other IES Abroad program.
- A range of courses, taught in both English and Portuguese. The study of Brazilian art, music, culture, and economics will be fundamental parts of your learning experience. View our syllabi.
- Adventurous field trips to the Amazon, Minas Gerais, and Salvador.
- Internship and service learning opportunities for credit that allow you to build your resume and integrate into local culture.
- Housing in homestays with local residents or in apartments.
- A welcome orientation to introduce you to our IES Abroad staff in Rio, your fellow students, and the city.
Can’t get enough? Find out more information about our Study Brazil Program!