Based on recommendations from our consortium, student feedback, and the results of our rigorous program evaluations and surveys, we believe the following new programs will help us further meet the academic needs and desires of students.
We’re especially excited about our new multi-location programs where students spend equal amounts of time in two or more IES Abroad locations. There is one multi-location semester program, Emerging Economies: Santiago & Rio, and one summer program, Museums & Beyond: Art & Culture in Paris, Madrid & Rome.
Details about the new programs will be available on our website later this summer and included in our 2015-16 catalogs.
SEMESTER (starting Fall 2015)
- Dublin - Writer’s Program
- Dublin - Entrepreneurship & Technology
- Multi-Location - Emerging Economies: Santiago & Rio
- Shanghai - Engineering
SUMMER (starting Summer 2015)
- Multi- Location Summer - Museums & Beyond: Art & Culture in Paris, Madrid & Rome
- Milan Summer - Internship
- Paris Summer - Internship
- Santiago Summer – Internship
- Shanghai Summer - Engineering