Economics, Banking, Business, and more
Siena truly feels like Italy's best-kept secret. Studying abroad in the Tuscany region gives our students the opportunity to experience what life is like in the heart of central Italy.
As part of our Study in Tuscany Semester Program, students now have the option to enroll in English-taught courses in the Economics & Banking Program at the Università degli Studi di Siena—our partner university, which was recently named the top public Italian university.
Check out the new offerings starting Spring 2016:
- Business Administration
- Economic History
- Political Economy
Even more courses will be added in the 2016-17 year.
Students also have the opportunity to customize their academic experience in Siena by taking any of the new courses above alongside the following required and optional components:
- 4- or 6-credit Italian Language course (required)
- Core course, Presence of the Past (required)
- English- or Italian-taught area studies courses (Art History, Cultural Studies, Philosophy, and more)
- Italian-taught courses at the Università degli Studi di Siena
- Internship placement and accompanying seminar
Learn more about our semester and summer programs in Siena.
The deadline to apply for Spring 2016 is November 2nd. Apply now!